As part of our rapid expansion, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
Reporting to the development department, you will become the coordinator and federator of the various CentralPay teams (integrations, support, backoffice, risk) in order to facilitate exchanges and ensure the satisfaction of our customers in a proactive approach.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify needs and monitor customer experience
- Train and support them in using and mastering CentralPay services
- Ensure constant follow-up in response to their requests, but above all with a proactive approach
- Suggest adjustments and improvements to our services or supports if necessary
- Ensure that customers use our services optimally
- Take initiatives to build customer loyalty
- Suivre et gérer la contractualisation de l’onboarding aux évolutions de périmètres
- Drafting and signing amendments
- Monitoring the relationship with our Agents & Distributors (contracts, declarations, reports)
- Participate in business development
- Propose new CentralPay services to our customers to improve their satisfaction, as part of an up-selling or cross-selling approach.
- Communicate needs to the sales department
You have a BAC +2/3 (commercial/banking) with a minimum of 1 year experience.
Strong interpersonal skills: Diplomacy, eloquence, enthusiasm and a flair for sales are all welcome in the CSM position. Always ready to listen, you do your best to understand our customers’ needs and respond creatively.
Striving for operational excellence: You’ll have a thorough understanding of CentralPay services, so you’ll be able to give personalized advice on how to get the most out of them.
Versatile and inquisitive: You will be in contact with many of the company’s functions, and be familiar with statistical analysis, our communication tools and our CRM.
Mastery of professional English
Excellent command of the Office pack
THE LITTLE EXTRA? Proficiency in another language
What we offer
- Compensation: €36k gross per year, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near SNCF train station) / Paris 14e (near Montparnasse train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that the screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.