We’re looking for a FrontEnd React JS Developer.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will join a team in charge of the design and development of a payment platform. As a FrontEnd developer, you will be involved in the various design phases of the payment solution.
You are Mr/Mrs “autonomy-rigor-curiosity”.
You are comfortable with Web technologies
You have a higher technical education (Bac+2/3) in computer science
You have a first conclusive experience or significant internship.
You are fluent in English (read and written)
You’re motivated and attracted by challenges that drive you to innovate.
THE LITTLE EXTRA? You love music quizzes and you’re a Uno pro!
What we offer
- Compensation: €30 to €36k gross per year, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near SNCF train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that the screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.