We’re looking for a Functional Support Analyst to join a 100% energized department in 2023!
Reporting to the Projects department, you will be responsible for supporting the integration of our services. You will be involved in the following areas:
- Advice, assistance & support in integrating our solutions at customer sites
- Technical and functional configuration of customer accounts
- Follow-up, analysis, management and resolution of customer tickets (analysis of application logs)
- Certification and non-regression testing of our services
- Enriching knowledge bases
- Management of documentation and integration tutorials for our services.
We’re counting on your ability to make suggestions on a daily basis, so that you can participate in the continuous improvement of your function, your service and our solutions. You are the point of interaction between our customers and CentralPay’s @dev and @ops teams. You’re key to improving our growing FinTech services!
You come from a technical IT background (BTS – IUT – Training center) or you are
self-taught with experience
You are Mr/Mrs “autonomy-rigor-curiosity”.
Do you want to invest in a fast-growing FinTech?
You have 1 year’s experience in IT development
You have a good knowledge of web technologies (REST API, web interface)
You are motivated and attracted by challenges that always push you to innovate
Languages Fluent French & English (read, written)
What we offer
- Compensation: €24 to €30k gross per year, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near the SNCF train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.