As part of our rapid expansion, we are looking for a JAVA Developer.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will join a team in charge of designing and developing payment solutions.
As a Java developer, you will be involved in the various phases of designing payment solutions and our IS, using the Agile method.
You will be involved in the various project phases and integration of our partners (buyers, customers).
Technical environment :
- Languages / Frameworks: Java/Kotlin/Rust, Maven/Gradle, Hibernate/JPA, SpringBoot
- Web technologies: REST WebService
- Storage: PostGreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka
- Other: Scrum, Git, GitLab, Docker, Unit testing, Linux
You have at least 3/5 years’ higher technical training in IT, and at least 5 years’ experience in this type of position.
You master Java or Rust technology and are comfortable with WebService-type technologies.
Ideally, you have already worked in a payment solution context OR in a payment integration context.
You are autonomous, rigorous and very curious.
You are fluent in written and read English
You are motivated and attracted by challenges that always push you to innovate.
You’re ready to get involved in the life of the company
What we offer
- Compensation: €38 to €42k gross per year, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near the SNCF train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.