We’re looking for our next KYC Analyst!
Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Department, your main tasks will be to assist customers in the contractual procedure (Due Diligence, Know Your Customer, Risk Analysis), in the use of the services offered by CentralPay, to liaise with the Technical Department on more complex projects and to regularly audit merchant websites to check compliance with the conditions of use of payment services.
Some of your tasks:
- Analyze fraud and non-payment alerts on our platform
- Contacting cardholders and merchants
- Manage payment disputes and stop payments and provide reports to management (supervision and control of our merchants’ and their customers’ transactions, administrative management of accounts, first-level controls & updating of files).
- Monitoring marketplace activity
- Risk analysis of operations
- Follow-up of customer and merchant requests and complaints, management of disputes and unpaid bills)
You are Mr/Mrs “analytical and synthesizing”.
You have good interpersonal skills and strong writing skills.
You are highly respectful of well-established procedures in a strict financial environment
You are fluent in French & English (read, written, spoken)
You have a BAC+2/3 (banking) with a minimum of 1 year experience.
THE LITTLE EXTRA? Proficiency in another language
What we offer
- Compensation: €26 to €30k gross per year, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near SNCF train station) / Paris 14e (near Montparnasse train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.