We’re looking for our Technology Expert!
Reporting to the IT Department, you will join a team in charge of the design and development of a payment platform. As a Lead Developer, you will be involved in the various design phases of the payment solution.
You take part in the urbanization of our IS, choosing the technologies and services best suited to our needs, whether languages/frameworks (Java, Rust, Symfony, React…) or tools (ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka…).
You will be involved in the training and skills development of our teams. You thrive in an environment where everyone speaks the same language and is open to other fields.
You are Mr/Mrs “autonomy-rigor-curiosity”.
If you’re a technology enthusiast, Gitlab holds no secrets for you.
You have advanced technical training in IT or are self-taught
You have a first successful experience in this function
You are fluent in English (read and written)
You are motivated and attracted by challenges that always push you to innovate
THE LITTLE EXTRA? Would you like to add to our openspace playlist?
What we offer
- Remuneration: €45 to €60K, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near SNCF train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that the screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.