We’re looking for a Senior Business Developer.
Reporting to sales management and as a member of a dynamic, enthusiastic team, you will develop sales to new prospects and capitalize on the existing customer base.
If you have the temperament of a hunter with a taste for a challenge, and if you’re sensitive to the needs of our customers and are a good listener, you’ll fit right in with our sales team.
You take, prepare and carry out discovery appointments, analyze the needs of your customers/prospects, write sales proposals and close sales.
- Prospecting & qualifying companies
- Visit decision-makers and influencers (publishers, platforms, CFOs, etc.)
- Be a driving force behind the sales approach
- Maintain regular contact and exchanges with customers
- Make technical recommendations to prospects/customers based on their business activities
- Propose projects corresponding to their needs
- Study the feasibility and profitability of projects
- Drawing up tenders and contracts
- Monitor and coordinate internal and external operations
- Ensure customer follow-up through to completion of operations ¤ Respond to calls for tender
- Keep abreast of technological developments in marketed services
- Report to sales management the results of your activity as well as customer and competitor information in accordance with the procedures in force.
You are Mr/Mrs “commercial-negotiation-analytical-rigorous-service-minded”.
You’re dynamic and keen to invest in a fast-growing FinTech.
You have experience in the field selling complex B2B services, or you have successfully worked as a sedentary salesperson, enabling you to master sales techniques from prospecting to closing.
You are autonomous and highly adaptable
You are versatile and known for your excellent interpersonal skills
You have an interest in IT and/or payments
THE LITTLE EXTRA? Fluency in a foreign language (English, Italian, Spanish)
What we offer
- Compensation: Fixed salary between €36 and €42k gross per year, depending on profile and experience + Variable pay
- Location: Tours center (near SNCF train station) / Paris 14e (near Montparnasse train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.