We’re looking for our newSystems & Networks Administrator talent to join our team in charge of IT asset management and IS operational maintenance.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Automate the management of users’ IT equipment: installation, maintenance and security of workstations
- Deploy and maintain the applications and services required for the company’s business (APIs, Web solutions, batches)
- Qualify, diagnose and resolve incidents on Level 2 environments
- Follow incidents through to closure and escalation to Level 3
- Monitor production elements (flow exchanges with our partners)
- Overhaul of existing SIEM and creation of a log management cluster
- Maintenance of multi-site BCP and rollover tests
- Implementation of system security monitoring and intrusion detection tools
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the infrastructure: FAQ, creation of new procedures, etc.
You will work in the following environments: Linux/Windows – VMWare & Veeam virtualization/backup tools – Apache/Nginx & HAProxy servers – SQ, Elasticsearch, Redis data storage – GitLab & Docker Dev/Ops knowledge bases. You are familiar with Bash script, Python & PowerShell.
You are Mr/Mrs “autonomy-rigor-curiosity”.
You have a higher technical education (Bac+2) in computer science
You have at least 1 year’s experience in this type of position
You are fluent in English (read and written)
You are motivated and attracted by challenges that always push you to innovate
THE LITTLE EXTRA? You want to be the newest member of a great team
What we offer
- Compensation: €32k to €36k gross per year, depending on profile and experience
- Location: Tours center (near SNCF train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.