We’re looking for our new Digital Marketing asset!
Reporting to the Project Director and the Marketing & Communication Manager, you will participate in the development of new payment products and services, and will be responsible for their visibility. Relying on market intelligence and the detection of the needs of players in the sector, you will monitor the design and development of our payment services.
Your objectives are to ensure the web visibility of CentralPay services and the generation of qualified leads by implementing SEO optimizations, creating specific content and developing customer/prospect loyalty. You will be required to work as part of a team, and must be able to communicate and exchange easily with your various colleagues.
Main day-to-day tasks:
- SEO: Optimization of the CentralPay site’s on-page and off-page criteria: monitoring of the latest SEO techniques and best practices, keyword analysis, optimization of meta tags, link-building actions, etc.
- Inbound Marketing: Implementation of a strategy to create targeted content for CentralPay customers/prospects (articles, newsletters, news briefs, infographics, etc.). Distribution via communication channels (emailing, websites, blogs, social networks)
- SMO: Propose and implement specific strategies to develop CentralPay’s community, animate it and build loyalty.
- IT-oriented technology, marketing and webmarketing intelligence.
You are Mr/Mrs “autonomy-creativity-synthesis”.
You are familiar with the world of the web and are able to provide answers to web communication issues around an IT project, product or service.
You are a student at Bac +4/5 level – University, business school, specializing in webmarketing
You have excellent writing skills and the ability to synthesize information.
You are fluent in English (read and written).
THE LITTLE EXTRA? You’ve got a taste for punchlines!
What we offer
- Duration : 12 to 24 months
- Remuneration: Yes
- Location: Tours center (near the SNCF train station)
- Home Office: 2 days per week (after 6 months’ seniority)
- Vacations: 25 paid vacations + 06 additional rest days
- Miscellaneous: Top-notch health insurance, concierge services and “WiiSmile” outsourced CE offers
CentralPay is a payment platform approved by the Banque de France as an Établissement de Monnaie Électronique in 2019. We enable businesses and marketplaces to automate their end-to-end payment processes, and help software publishers round out their offerings with innovative, embedded payment services.
As an independent platform, our DNA lies in the support and agility of our infrastructure. Project management is handled by a dedicated team, with no turnover. The aim: ever smarter, easier exchanges.
Our working atmosphere
We have always strived for a high quality of life at work and a warm atmosphere punctuated by in-house events, favoring a family atmosphere where the fluidity of exchanges and the sharing of knowledge are paramount.
- Take part in an entrepreneurial adventure by contributing to the development of a fast-growing French FinTech with an international outlook.
- Collaborate with a wide range of involved people at all levels and in all professions (Tech, Risk, Compliance, Business, General Management, etc.).
- Carry out a variety of assignments and develop your skills in areas of expertise
Our HR process
We are committed to working ethically and transparently in the world of payments. That’s why, when you join us, you’ll play an important role in completing a pre-employment survey.
It’s part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and competent colleagues. This means that screening will include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending in a self-declaration form and a declaration of good conduct.